- RT @chsssports: Congrats to the @CHSSRainmakers Track/Field Seniors bringing home the banner! Way to work hard! #everypointmatters #makernation, May 24
- RT @chsssports: @CHSSRainmakers Rugby 15's miss the mark away in Smithers and Burns Lake last weekend. -click-, May 4
- RT @chsssports: @CHSSRainmakers Girls Soccer get their first W of the season this weekend against Smithers 2:1! #letsgo #makernation -click-, May 4
- RT @chsssports: @CHSSRainmakers summary at @BC3ABoysBBall Provincials this year. #closecontests #makernation #everyyearisachallenge -click-, Mar 15
- RT @chsssports: @CHSSRainmakers:@McNMarlinsBball 76:77 final. Tough loss for #makernation, but great effort; way to play hard #makernation! #proudofallofyou, Mar 14
- Lots of @CHSSRainmakers participating at BC Summer Games! #workhard #beyourbest #makernation -click-, Jul 16
- RT @mcchesney12: Happy Retirement to a fantastic teacher and coach. Here to many more years in the gym.❤️ @chsssports @BasketballBC -click-, Jun 18
- RT @UBCTBirds: #MBB: @UBC with the Rainmaker! McChesney brings height and potential to @UBCTBirds’ front court -click- via @theprovince, May 26
- RT @htsumura: Meet UBC's new 6-foot-10 hoops recruit! Justin McChesney is the real deal! -click- -click-, May 26
- RT @htsumura: My dear, late friend Don Poier, would have called it this way: It's UBC..with the Rainmaker! -click- -click-, May 26
- Community Announcements 2014 Issue 18 July 23, 2014
Information from City West:
Copies of the Prince Rupert 2016 Commencement Ceremonies should be available by June 3rd, 2016 in the Prince Rupert office.
To pre order a copy there is a link from our website included below
Commencement Information 2016
Congratulations Commencement participants, we are very proud of you. Here are a few details to help the ceremony run smoothly:
- Rehearsals on May 25th and 26th will start at 3:30 pm promptly; you should arrive at the backdoor of the Lester Centre at 3:00 pm on Wednesday and 3:30pm on Thursday.
- We currently have no extra tickets and a long wait list. If you have any extra tickets that you do not need, please return them to Ms. Rourke as soon as possible.
- On Friday, May 27th you are expected to arrive at the back door of the Lester Centre at 5:30pm.
- Gowns and coloured stoles must be handed in to the Green Room at the end of the ceremony. Students are not to leave the premises with their gown on. You may keep the hat and the tassel.
- Please leave your phone, wallet and/or purse with your guests as they are not allowed onstage and we do not have a secure location to store them backstage.
- Please dress appropriately as it is hot on stage wearing a gown.
- Parents/Guests– please hold any flowers or gifts until after the ceremony. Please be aware that guests will not be permitted backstage.
- Guests should arrive at 6:30pm.
- The ceremony will be live broadcast on CityWest Channel 10 as well online at http://www.citywestchannel10.ca
Congratulations to our CHSS Concert Band, Jazz Band and Choir for their excellent showing at this year’s Northwest Music Festival.
Concert Band earned a “Superior” (gold) rating
Jazz Band earned a “Superior” (gold) rating
Choir earned a “Good” (silver) rating
Concert and Jazz band were invited to the Canadian Music Festival this year or the following year. Well done!